STUDENT REGISTRATION OPENING HAS BEEN DELAYED. IT WILL OPEN at NOON ON 10/24/2016 and Close at noon on 10/31/2016.
You may make changes to your food orders until NOON EST 10/31/2016.
Early Registrations will be Deleted.
Please be aware that your registration is a commitment. Late cancellations are very disruptive to the schedule. Please do not cancel any part of your registration unless it is due to illness or family emergency.
Judge Registration will open September 26 and close November 7th at 7pm.
Lafayette Speech and Debate Tournament
Hosted by the Quo Vadis Speech & Debate Club
Saturday, November 12, 2016
Faith (Baptist) Church
5526 State Rd. 26 East
Lafayette, IN 47905
We invite all home school families to join us for this tournament. While we will be following NCFCA contest rules, you do not have to be a member of NCFCA to participate in this tournament. We will offer Team Policy Debate and Lincoln Douglas Debate for ages 13 & up. We will also offer most NCFCA speech events except Extemporaneous. For ages 4-12, we will offer some limited speech events. Please check the tourney schedule and the Speech Event Information page carefully!
4 Steps for Student Registration
- Read all detailed instructions by clicking on the links in the left toolbar.
- Click on the overhead tab "Student Registration."
- Fill in the requested information on all pages. Note: You MUST designate a judge for each student. If you are not attending the tourney and cannot be the family judge for your child, you must find another parent willing to judge extra rounds to cover the rounds for you. You will designate that parent as the family judge for your child in step #3. This person does NOT need to register as a parent judge under "Judge Registration" tab. However, any extra parents are asked to register as a parent judge using the overhead Judge Registration tab.
- Payment can be made via Paypal or by check. Checks should be made payable to "Quo Vadis" and mailed to Kelly Bragg, 5780 S 250 E, Frankfort, IN 46041.
Email questions to: Kelly Bragg at firstname.lastname@example.org
Which kind of judge are you?
*I have a child competing, and I will fulfill the family judging obligations.
Fill in your name during the student registration step.
I have a child competing, and both parents will be attending and are able to judge.
Please register one parent as the family judge and one as a parent judge following the judge registration process listed below.
I do NOT have a child competing.
Please follow the four judge registration steps listed below.
4 Steps for Judge Registration
Note: This is NOT for the family judge designated during the student registration process.
- Read more information on the appropriate judge's page in the left toolbar.
- Click on the overhead tab "Judge Registration."
- Fill in the requested information on all pages.
- Save your email confirmation for further reference.